The Renewable Fuels Regulators Club cordially invites all Members to join our Fall 2017 meeting, with high-profile sessions on current issues of the RED implementation.
13-14 September 2017, Reykjavik
This meeting is hosted by Orkustofnun, Iceland's National Energy Authority. We will follow up on topics discussed in Estonia, and provide the opportunity to continue sharing knowledge, ideas and strategies on how best to implement workable interpretations of the RED across our respective borders.
Venue and Hotel
Information updated: 30 June 2017
VENUE- Harpa Reykjavik Conference Center
We will conduct our workshop in the city center at "Harpa Reykjavik Concert Hall and Conference Center", an outstanding venue provider with excellent facilities and traditional but innovative Icelandic cuisine catering.
- Address: Austurbakki 2, 101 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/QLchcXXYr9n
- Website: https://en.harpa.is/
HOTEL - Cabin
Due to its popularity, finding affordable hotels in central Reykjavik for 35+ delegates was a bit challenging. Our colleagues in Iceland managed to book 35 rooms at a hotel called Hotel Cabin located not too far from Harpa conference center. The price per night is 160 Euros with breakfast inclusive and free Wi-Fi. Its either 28mins walking to the conference center, or we are also considering to organise a mini bus and/or shared taxis to transport the delegation to the workshop venue.
- Address: Borgartún 32, 105 Reykjavík, Iceland
- Google maps: https://goo.gl/maps/3faFqfJkKmP2
- Website: http://hotelcabin.is/en
- Booking procedure: please send an email TO firstname.lastname@example.org and CC email@example.com including the following details:
- --Full name(s)
- --Arrival and departure dates
- --Email address(es)
- -- Single or double room choice
- --Booking reference: REFUREC
- Cancellation: full refund if you cancel 24 hours before your expected arrival.
- Payment: upon arrival.
- Pre-payment via phone: possible
- Booking deadline: post-poned to 25 of August
REGISTRATION IS FOR REFUREC MEMBER ORGANISATIONS ONLY.